The latest updates for Valentine Bowling Club’s COVID-19 policies and procedures.
August 14 2020
A message to our members and the public.
Open to the General Public From Friday 14 August 2020
Valentine Bowling Club has always relied on the support and patronage of our members and our local community. The COVID-19 crisis means we need this support more than ever if we are going to come out of this unprecedented times.
There are many ways you can support your Club in a COVID-Safe way:
- Renew your membership. Drop down into the Club during our opening hours and speak to our staff.
- Be a part of our weekly free Trivia Thursdays and bring a team down.
- Join us for our Sunday Night Meat Raffle.
- Book a table (up to 10 people) at Jessie’s Bistro (call 4946 7232 to book in).Let us do the cooking and call ahead for a takeaway meal – we can serve our whole menu takeaway!
- Buy a voucher for Jessie’s Bistro so you’re ready for your next special occasion, raffle, or prize giveaway – see our staff.
At Valentine Bowling Club we’ve always been enthusiastic supporters of the local community. The COVID-19 crisis has meant we’ve had to make some difficult choices in the last few months, and without the ongoing, safe, patronage of our members and locals we might not be able to continue supporting all of the programs we do, both in the Club and in the broader community.
We need your support to get through this. Together we can keep our community strong and safe.
We are looking forward to getting to the other side of this crisis, and continuing to make Valentine a wonderful place to live.
Thank you for your support,
Valentine Bowling Club Staff and the Board of Directors
There will be some changes to the way we operate. Some of these changes are:
Open to the General Public From Friday 14 August
We are strongly encouraging all guests to join the Club to ensure they can continue to visit in the event we are forced to move back to a members-only entry. See staff for membership forms.
Takeaway Food and Liquor is Available for the General Public
Non-Members can place orders for food and take away liquor over the phone and collect meals from the Club's front door. We will only be accepting card payment for takeaways.
Stay at Home if You Have Been to a Hot Spot
We may refuse entry to anyone who been to any of the following hot spots in the last 14 days:
Sydney, Port Stephens, Melbourne, and parts of Newcastle that have experienced cases.